Monday, November 15, 2010

My Bag is Packed

Only 11 days until Tater Tot is due!  We are SO ready to meet her, and I am SO done being pregnant.

The nursery is nearly finished.  We're going to hang something above the changing table and crib, but they haven't arrived yet and I figured it was time to start posting pics of the rooms in our house now that they're in a much better state.  Let's start with the nursery.

(not sure what's going on with the different lighting in the 2 pictures, but whatever)


2 comments:

  1. Love! We are cheering y'all on and can't wait to meet little Miss Emala! Counting down the days and keeping you in our prayers.

    -The Herndons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Ashley! I can't wait to hear the good news. And yes, at 38 weeks I was done and tried EVERYTHING to start the process. ;)

    ReplyDelete