Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bring on the Brenks

On Wednesday, Megan and her 18 month old son Andrew arrived in town for a nice, long visit.  Megan was my first and best friend in London, and we hadn't seen each other since we both moved back to the States last summer.

We visited playgrounds and a children's museum, went to story time at Barnes & Noble, played at Gymboree, took walks into town, read stories and played with toys.  After the kiddies went to bed, Megan and I cooked  together, ate our weight in ice cream, and caught up on old times.

A few shots from their visit

At the Children's Museum


Andrew's favorite toy at our house - Jason's shoes

Hey!  Wanna read a book together?

Look, I'll show you how

Where's Andrew?  I think Claire needs to work on sharing

Whatcha doin' Aunt Ashley?

Reunited :)


Claire and I LOVED having them around - the house feels so empty and quiet now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment