Vacations!
Last weekend, we drove up to Vermont for a ski weekend at Stratton Mountain - Claire's 1st Vacation!
Sadly, only Jason's skis and boots made the trip. I had planned to ski, but after throwing my back out the week before, there was no way I was going to be able to. Claire still won't take a bottle, so it was going to be difficult to get many runs in in between mealtimes, but I was prepared to give it a go. Instead, Mom and I hung out together, did some shopping, and enjoyed playing with Claire. She's pretty much the best consolation prize!
We spent our evenings sharing cocktails and dinner with Mom and Dad's friends, Mark and Janet, and their children and grandchildren. Their condo was bursting to capacity with the 5 of us in addition to Mark and Janet's group of 12, but we had a great time.


No comments:
Post a Comment