Friday, August 26, 2011

Central Park

On Tuesday, Julie and I took the kids on another city adventure - this time to Central Park.  We had intended to go to the children's zoo in the park, but the line was crazy so we opted for the playground instead.

While we waited for the Eichs to arrive, we did a little staring people watching (like mother like daughter)


While Connor and Leyla ran all over the place and Julie chased them, Claire played crawl/pull-up all over mommy.

We met Andrew for lunch at Brother Jimmy's.  Jason had too many work calls to join us - booooo.  We were so busy managing kid chaos at the restaurant that none of us felt the earthquake.  Julie and Andrew were not amused that the ground shakes in New York as well as in Tokyo.  I was a little disappointed that I didn't feel it. 

Claire could have cared less



1 comment: