Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Out on the Town

A few weekends ago, Jason and I headed into the city for a night out to celebrate the engagement of our friends Sam and Emma.  Sam is one of Jason's friends from law school.

We got Claire to bed, said goodbye to the babysitter, and took the bus in to town. Excited doesn't even begin to cover how pumped we were to be "going out".

Samara and Josh were there too, and Samara and I spent lots of time discussing baby stuff - she's due in October with a little girl.

The girls -

The happy couple -


JDate can add a notch to its belt for another successful match.

Jason and I missed our bus home, so we detoured to his office to take a car home.  This is J giving his best "Very Important Lawyer at Work"


No comments:

Post a Comment